Wed, 02 Sept|
Live Via Zoom
50hr Vinyasa Krama - ParaYoga Certified
The Energetics of Sequencing
Time & Location
02 Sept 2020, 8:30 am – 06 Sept 2020, 4:30 pm
Live Via Zoom
About the event
Vinyasa Krama - The Energetics of Sequencing
Vinyasa Krama means “wise progression.” It refers to the ancient and time tested principles of sequencing which are the foundation for the high art of truly skilled, compelling and powerful teaching–the essential piece that separates great yoga teachers from the rest. In this training with renowned Australian teacher Brad Hay, you’ll learn how the integration of Yoga, Ayurveda, and Tantra is the basis for knowing how to sequence a practice(s) in order to achieve any one of an array of desired outcomes.
Explore the principles for radical efficiency and effectiveness in your teaching, how to address specific physical/mental needs of your students, how to use asana holistically, maximizing the bio-mechanics of your classes as well as how to maximize the benefits of every class you teach and/or your personal practice.
In the Vinyasa Krama training, you will learn various methodologies to create a complete practise that embodies a theme and creates an intentional result.
Subjects covered during the training include:
- The physical/bio-mechanic considerations of safe and effective sequencing
- The energetic effect of all major asanas
- Orchestrating the arc of a class at the levels of mind, body, and energy
- Heightening the accessibility to more challenging poses
- The asanas and pranayama practices that support particular meditation techniques
- Practice and the gunas (the three attributes of the natural world)
- Sequencing for your ayurvedic type
- Practice and its affect on the Three Essences
- Designing a practice to suit your life and aspirations
- The art of efficiency and effectiveness