Wed, 06 May|
Live on Zoom
6 MAY | ONLINE 50 hr Ayurvedic Specialist Training (1)
We are excited to announce that this signature foundational training is coming ONLINE! This cutting edge 50hr Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist Training will enlighten you on the principles of Ayurveda and how to apply them to your life and Yoga practice. The special investment price of $550 AUD.
Time & Location
06 May 2020, 8:20 am – 12:20 pm
Live on Zoom
About the event
The ancient Vedic Sciences of Ayurveda and Yoga form a brilliant holistic partnership to guide us towards deep healing, self-discovery, and inner radiance bringing more strength, balance and empowerment to our lives.
Ayurveda gives us the foundation of health and vibrancy to cultivate balance in our life and support us on the path of Yoga and meditation that can enrich and empower our spiritual path by ten-fold.
Well known as being Brads signature foundational training, this cutting edge 50hr Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist Training Program will enlighten you on the principles of Ayurveda and how to apply them to your life and Yoga practice. Furthermore, it will give you some essential tools to assist you in being an extraordinary Yoga teacher in both group and private settings
- Learn the foundational principles of Ayurveda and the Divine Code of Nature
- Ayurvedic Lifestyles and how to live more harmoniously in the modern world
- Understand the integration of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Learn to design Yoga practices for the doshas, seasons, and specific imbalances
- The energetics of Hatha Yoga from the Ayurvedic perspective
- Sankhya Philosophy, the backbone of both traditional Yoga & Ayurveda
- Yoga & Ayurvedic Psychology
- The 5 great elements and their 20 qualities of nature
- Knowledge of the 3 doshas (biological humors)
- The 3 Gunas (primal forces of nature)
- The 3 subtle essences of human life: Prana, Tejas and Ojas
- Ayurvedic Nutrition principles and Food practices
- Understand your unique Constitution (prakriti) and current condition or imbalance (Vikriti)
- Create a daily ayurvedic routine for you and your students/clients (Dinacharya)
- The digestive fire (Agni) and the importance of healthy digestion
- Four Inherent Desires of the Soul (prushathas) Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksha
Yoga & Ayurveda by David Frawley
The cost of Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist Online Training:
In-Person training cost is $995 so this is a very special offer for our current times
and online options at only $550!
*Prices include full tuition and training manual.