Fri, 08 July|
Samadhi Yoga Sangha
DENVER COLORADO, SAMADHI YOGA SANGHA Psychology of Transformation Immersion
In this immersion we'll delve into some of the key teachings from the "Yoga Sutra" of Patanjali, the great Rishi and father of Classical Yoga. We'll look at the union of the Yoga Sutras with Tantra Yoga and learn how to integrate the wisdom of these ancient teachings into our modern lives.
Time & Location
08 July 2022, 8:00 am GMT-6 – 10 July 2022, 5:00 pm GMT-6
Samadhi Yoga Sangha, 639 E 19th Ave, Denver, CO 80203, USA
About the event
I'm absolutely thrilled to announce I am coming back to the USA next month to teach a number of weekend intensives along with a long awaited visit with our family and friends. It's been 6.5 years since we left Colorado and haven't been back since so it's very exciting! I'll be also coming to Crested Butte for a weekend on Tantra so stay tuned for details on that soon!
My first event is at the wonderful "Samadhi Yoga Sangha" in beautiful Denver, Colorado. I'll be offering one of my signature weekend intensives, "Psychology of Transformation" July 9-11th.
In this immersion we'll delve into some of the key teachings from the "Yoga Sutra" of Patanjali, the great Rishi and father of Classical Yoga. We'll look at the union of the Yoga Sutras with Tantra Yoga and learn how to integrate the wisdom of these ancient teachings into our modern lives. You'll learn some life changing practices, principles, and philosophy.
Some key Topics Covered in the Immersion:
- Patanjali & the revered Yoga Sutras
- Samkhya Philosophy ~ Creation of the Universe & Evolution of Soul
- The 8 Rung Path Traditional Ashtanga Yoga
- Dualism vs Non-Dualism schools of thought
- Prana & The Mind
- Ancient Teachings to Inform your modern day Hatha Yoga Practice
- The In-depth Science of the Mind according to Vedanta (Antarkarana)
- Learn a Life Changing Yogic Practice of Self Enquiry (Vichara)
- The 5 Causes of all Suffering (Kleshas)
- Defusing the Landmine of Unhelpful Memories and Emotions
- Understanding where destructive habits and patterns come from
- Reprogramming your Mind - Connect to Your Higher Intuitive Self
- Meditation & Mantra, the keys to Success on the Yogic Path
This is an ALL LEVELS event and each day will be a combination of lectures/discussions and asana, pranayama, and meditation practices.
Early Bird price finishes June 9th
Date: July 9-11th.
Location: Samadhi Yoga Sangha, 639 E 19th Ave, Denver, CO 80203
Price: $290 Early Bird by June 9th. ($350 there after)